Technical Environmental Services, Inc. (TES) recognizes that your privacy is a personal and fundamental right without exception. TES will value and protect your privacy and place strict controls on the gathering and use of personally identifiable data. Your personal information is not disclosed, made available, or otherwise used for purposes other than those specified at or before the time of collection, except with your consent or as authorized by law or regulation.
- TES will only gather information through lawful means. Subsequent use of the information is limited to purposes not inconsistent with the purpose(s) given at the time of collection.
- You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your user information that you use to interact with TES electronically or by phone. Providing this information to anyone else will allow them to access your confidential information.
- If you notice an error or omission in your information, Contact Us
- When you view information on the TES website, some non-confidential data may be collected, such as the time and date of access and where you went during your visit. The website, visited, may place and subsequently retrieve simple text files called “cookies” that identify you and your computer to our Internet site. Cookies do not contain personal or confidential information about you and will only be used to monitor activity on this website.
- TES secures all personal information against loss, damage, modification, unauthorized access, or disclosure as required by federal and Louisiana Law. Information voluntarily provided by you will be protected by the appropriate computer, network, and Internet technical security controls at the employee and departmental level to prevent unauthorized access. Some of these security controls are: password and user identification verification, data encryption, confidential transmissions, and secure storage areas.
- TES employees will only use personal information submitted by you on a need-to-know basis TES will not sell or distribute your personal information to any non-governmental entity without your consent or as authorized by law or regulation.
- TES understands the importance of maintaining your privacy and will make every attempt to maintain your confidence and trust regarding the collection and use of your personal information.