Safety, Industrial Hygiene & Emergency Response
We an industrial safety company skilled at finding the the best solutions to organizing your workplace to be as safe as possible for you and your clients. Whether implementing better processes, designing ventilation systems, performing exposure assessments, or evaluating in-place administrative systems and controls, TES has expert, certified personnel on staff to provide permanent, cost effective solutions for your businesses.
TES leverages collective industrial, private, and public sector experience to recognize, evaluate the potential hazards thereof, and develop effective solutions to mitigate the health and safety concerns in your workplace.
TES Industrial Hygiene Management services include:
- Policy and program reviews and development;
- Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessments;
- Gap and verification audits of policies and programs (third party);
- OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) assistance (pre-assessment, application, policy rewrite);
- Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Assessments;
- Indoor air quality (IAQ) assessments;
- Post accident / illness investigation with supportive expert witness testimony;
- Work site ergonomic evaluations;
- Physical and biological hazard assessments and control design (e.g. non-ionizing radiation, noise, mold, bacteria, etc.);
- IAQ sampling for LEED certification;
- Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM) surveys;
- Industrial ventilation assessments, design or redesign;
- Health and Safety Plan (HASP) development and administration;
- IH and safety compliance audits;
- PSM contractor safety audits;
- Compliance EH&S training (onsite or at TES); and,
- Laboratory safety and health evaluations and safety plan development.