Technical Environmental Services provides experienced and knowledgeable professionals to provide your employees with classroom training as required by most EH&S regulations. Our comprehensive training programs are aligned with our client’s company culture and structure to ensure safety goals and expectations are met. Training can be provided from our standard training course inventory or from custom training courses that can be developed for any business. TES training services are available at our in-house training center, at your facility, or in the field. We will travel to you and accommodate your site training needs, no matter the circumstance or situation.
TES certified safety and industrial hygiene professionals will travel to each client site in order to:
- Determine whether a worksite problem can be solved by training;
- Determine what training, if any, is needed;
- Identify goals and objectives for the training;
- Design learning activities;
- Conduct training;
- Determine the effectiveness of the training; and,
- Revise the training program based on feedback from employees, supervisors, and others.
Technical Environmental Services provides training and resources to maintain safe work environments, helping our customers prevent injuries, and the costs associated with them.
Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) training classes are offered by Technical Environmental Services, Inc. Please call our office (504-348-3098) to sign up for a class, or you can arrange for your own class.